"I'm lean, mean and full of beta-carotine."
—Psycarrot, Death screen
Psycarrot is a large, anthropomorphic orange carrot with yellow and white eyes. He also possesses forehead creases that hide his third eye.
Psycarrot starts off his phase by coming out of the ground and making some kind of boasting gesture at the players, which implies that he could be a show-off. He is shown to be very insane and outrageous, as his eyes spin wildly while summoning carrots. He also appears to get mad at himself when he loses, as he tugs on his leaves with sorrow.
After Weepy is defeated, Psycarrot will spring up from the ground in a somewhat boastful manner.
Psycarrot's main attack is to shoot psychic beams, consisting of 3 yellow ring-like projectiles, to where the players are at the moment the beam is shot. Psycarrot shoots two slow/three normal/two fast psychic beams.
When not shooting beams, Psycarrot will summon homing carrots to distract the player(s) from shooting him, making it more difficult to avoid his beams. The number of homing carrots decreases in Simple difficulty. The carrots can be destroyed by shooting them. Hitpoints = 4/4/4
- His death line mentions "beta-carotene," the substance that gives carrots their bright orange color.
- Psycarrot's three eyes are most likely based off of the myth that carrots will improve your eyesight, and this may even have to do with his psychic powers since an eye is a symbol of just that. It's also a reference to the "third eye" trope, a concept borrowed from Hindu religions regarding an invisible eye in the middle of his forehead that allows for extrasensory perception.
- When comparing The Root Pack with the Three Stooges, Psycarrot's orange color is the only connection to Larry Fine (with his orange-red hair) while his psychotic nature matches with Moe Howard.
- An error in the death screen cause Psycarrot to have no "Pie-Eyes", which are often seen in old cartoons.
- Psycarrot's swirling eyes could be a reference to how carrots are supposedly good for one's eyes.
- His name is derived from "psychic" and possibly "psychotic", judging by his facial expression as he rubs his head.
- Additionally, Psycarrot has the psychic ability to control carrots that attack the player(s).
- Psycarrot has no canon name. "Psycarrot" is a name given by fans, while "Chauncey Chantenay" is a name given by Funko. Neither of these names were used officially.
- A rare glitch can happen during his knockout animation - instead, his attacking animation will show.