|“So clever, so dapper, ya betta' believe this page will be finished. Hi-de-ho!”
This page is not finished! Please add more information to make it finished.
In the main campaign, she is known as The Legendary Chalice, and is an NPC encountered in the Mausoleum levels. Her role in the game is basically that of a "damsel in distress" whom the player has to rescue in order to obtain Super Arts.
In the DLC campaign, she takes on a playable form, with a modified moveset that includes a double jump. She is supposedly on a "secret mission" that involves helping Chef Saltbaker.
- Ms. Chalice is the only playable character to have a special ability, with hers being a double jump.
- But this might just be a charm.
- Her outfit resembles that of Minnie Mouse, much like how Cuphead and Mugman's outfits resemble that of Mickey Mouse.
- As the Legendary Chalice, her beauty mark was on her left cheek. Upon becoming Ms. Chalice, her mark has been moved to her right cheek.
- Ms. Chalice's beauty mark also appears to be slightly larger than that of her previous incarnation, in addition to being a different color (yellow instead of brown).