Dramatic Fanatic is a level in Inkwell Isle Three, where the fight with Sally Stageplay takes place. The boss stage is presented on the map by a theater and a blue ticket booth, the place you go to actually begin the fight. Once you enter the level, you are put on a stage in front of a row of seats. The setting changes throughout the battle, going to a wedding scene, a scene of a 2 story home, and for the last 2 stages, the sky. The only difference between the third and final stages is that in the very last stage, there are props from previous phases scattered on the floor.
- Get used to dashing.
- Chaser - Phase 4
- Spread - Phase 3, Phase 1, and Phase 2
In this first phase, Sally has four attacks that she alternates back and forth or uses one attack more often than other:
- Parasol Corkscrew Her first known attack involves her parasol swallowing her which she later falls from above and lands on the players damaging them. Where she lands may or may not be based on where the players are.
- Flying Kiss She occasionally stops to blow the kiss as the kiss travels at the direction she is facing. The kiss can be avoided as it will fly off screen or parried to neutralize. If it hits the player, it will disappear.
- Fan Throw She will occasionally jump up in the air and strike the players by diagonally kicking at them, or she will remain in the air spinning and throw fans at the player. If the fans miss the players, they will be set on the ground as a trap for players accidentally running into them.
After taking enough damage, Sally jumps into the background and rides away in a car with the newlywed husband which then commences the second phase.
In the second phase, Sally utilises three of her previous attacks with the Flying Kiss ability replaced by one new technique:
- Clockwork Mice: Sally will stop moving and open her parasol, spinning it to release four clockwork mice that will move along the stage before climbing the walls and falling towards the player from the ceiling.
In addition to this, a baby will appear at one of the windows of the house and throw a bottle downwards, which will break upon hitting the floor. In addition to damaging the player if it touches them while falling, the bottle will deal contact damage if the player touches it while it lies broken on the floor.
After taking enough damage, Sally's outfit turns into her angel costume, and she rises off the stage and into the ceiling while crying.
|Normal Mode||Expert Mode|