|“So clever, so dapper, ya betta' believe this page will be finished. Hi-de-ho!”
This page is not finished! Please add more information to make it finished.
|Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course|
|Platform(s):||Xbox One, PC|
|Download(s):||Cuphead website (Not yet available)|
Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course (also known as Cuphead DLC) is an upcoming 2019 DLC for Cuphead: Don't Deal With The Devil. Not much about it has been revealed as of yet other than the fact that the Legendary Chalice will be returning as a new playable character going by "Ms. Chalice", and that there will be new bosses, levels, and a new character called Chef Saltbaker. It is currently unknown if he will be a villain, or a more friendly character. The DLC is preceded by Cuphead.
In Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, Cuphead and Mugman are joined by Ms. Chalice for a DLC add-on adventure on a brand new island! With new weapons, new charms, and Ms. Chalice's brand new abilities, take on a new cast of multi-faceted, screen-filling bosses to assist Chef Saltbaker in Cuphead's final challenging quest.
- Featuring Ms. Chalice as a brand new playable character with a modified moveset and new abilities. Once acquired, Ms. Chalice is fully playable through the DLC and the original Cuphead adventure!
- Traverse a brand new Inkwell Isle and wallop the most wacky and monstrous bosses Cuphead has faced yet!
- Find new weapons and charms to aid you in overcoming brand new challenges and setting new records on old bosses!
- Help Chef Saltbaker on a brand new adventure to uncover the mystery of Legendary Chalice's secret quest!
- Ms. Chalice adds the ability to double jump! Helpful for sticky situations and tough tussles!
- The title of "The Delicious Last Course" is a reference to the fact it is a DLC, as the first letter for each word in "Delicious Last Course" forms the abbreviation DLC (which usually stands for Down Loadable Content).
- The latter half of the The Airship can be heard playing during the trailer. This may imply that the ill-fated Airship level may be resurrected for this DLC.