|“So clever, so dapper, ya betta' believe this page will be finished. Hi-de-ho!”
This page is not finished! Please add more information to make it finished.
Card is an unused mini-boss that would have been encountered in All Bets Are Off!.
Card is a very poorly-drawn King playing card. This is most likely because he was scrapped early.
Card will endlessly spawn colored playing cards, which 'fall' onto a descending platform which moves towards Cuphead and Mugman. The Card was cut early in its development, evident by the lack of an actual hitbox, which makes it impossible to defeat.
- The Card mini-boss is supposed to reference card games like Poker or Solitaire.
- Since this battle is unused, King Dice instead summons cards of his own in the fight against him.
- The Card holder looks like it took inspiration from the game Tetris.
- As of patch 1.1.3, this is the only unused boss that is in the game after patch 1.1.3.
- It was scrapped because the fight might be too confusing.
- This boss fight would have most likely been a "move it or lose it" kind of fight, as the spiked platform comes further down as time passes. Eventually, it will come close enough to crush Cuphead, who would have to knock Card out before the spikes can kill him.
- This could be another reason for his removal; it might have been too hard for the player to knock him out before the spikes touched them.