A list of Achievements found on Cuphead.
|Taking Names||Defeat a boss|
|A Walk in the Park||Defeat every boss in Inkwell Isle I|
|A Day at the Fair||Defeat every boss in Inkwell Isle II|
|A Trip Downtown||Defeat every boss in Inkwell Isle III|
|Casino Night||Complete the casino||You have to defeat all of King Dice's minions.|
|Put on a Show||Get an S-Rank||You can only obtain a S-Rank on Expert.|
|Sheriff||Obtain an A-Rank or higher on all bosses in Inkwell Isle I|
|Boss||Obtain an A-Rank or higher on all bosses in Inkwell Isle II|
|Mayor||Obtain an A-Rank or higher on all bosses in Inkwell Isle III|
|King||Obtain an A-Rank or higher on all bosses in Inkwell Hell|
|Magician Lord||Obtain all Super Arts||Free the Legendary Chalice in all three Mausoleums.|
|Butter-and-Egg Man||Buy everything in Porkrind's Emporium||Purchase all of the items in the shop. You'll need to collect all the coins in the game to do so.|
|Coffers Full||Get every coin in all of the levels||The coins handed out by NPCs don't count.|
|Parry Persistence||Complete 20 parries|
|Parry Performance||Complete 100 parries|
|Beat the Devil at His Own Game||Complete the game on Expert||This involves beating every single boss on Expert, no matter the rank you obtain.|
|Perfect Run||Complete a level without getting hit|
|Porcelain Power||Defeat a boss with a Super Art||This achievement is available even on Simple mode.|
|Ceramic Strike||Defeat a boss with an Extra Special move||This achievement is available even on Simple mode.|
|Bouncing Ball||Parry five times before hitting the ground||Can be done easily on the third Mausoleum.|
|Souls Saved||Complete the game on Normal|
|Swing You Sinner||Defeat the Devil|
|High Roller||Get every coin in the game||You also have to get the coins handed out by the NPCs and the ones lying about in the overworld.
There are 40 coins in total, just enough to buy every item in Porkrind's Emporium.
|Pacifist||Complete all levels without killing an enemy||Parried enemies do not count here.|
|Rolling Sixes||Defeat King Dice without taking a hit||The fights against king Dice's minions don't count towards this achievement.|
|Bravo Zulu P-26||Defeat a boss using only the mini-plane bullets|
|Cutting Corners||Find a shortcut||There are three shortcuts in the game: on Inkwell Isle I below the bridge to the right of Ruse of an Ooze, on Inkwell Isle II behind Aviary Action and Fiery Frolic and on Inkwell Isle III behind Junkyard Jive.|
|Selling Out||Give in to the Devil||Just hand the contracts to the Devil when he asks for it. You'll get the bad ending.|
- The achievement "Butter-and-Egg Man" is an idiom referring to "a prosperous businessman from a small town or a farmer who spends his money ostentatiously on visits to a big city", a reference to Cuphead and Mugman coming from Inkwell Isle One which mainly made up of grasslands and forests. This achievement's may also be a reference to a flower, Linaria vulgaris. It may also be a reference to Dr. Eggman, Sonic the Hedgehog's main antagonist.
- The "Casino Night" achievement is a reference to the zone of the same name that appears in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
- The "Magician Lord" achievement is a reference to the Arcade game of same name by SNK.
- The "Swing You Sinner" achievement is a reference to "Swing You Sinners!", a 1930 Fleischer film that gets referenced a lot in this game.
- The Bravo Zulu part of "Bravo Zulu P-26" is a reference to nautical signs, with this specific combination of nautical flags meaning "Well Done". The P-26 part refers to the Boeing P-26 Peashooter, one of the first American all-metal production fighter aircraft and the first pursuit monoplane to enter squadron service with the United States Army Air Corps.